Sunday, April 1, 2012

Carter's Post

Carter received a great camera for Christmas and has been taking lovely photos all over Washington, DC. In this post, he describes his experiences and pictures.
=========================================================================

Before the cherry blossoms were gone, mom and I went to see them.




Some of the pictures have the sunset in them.




 Mom and I found some ducks. I wanted a picture of a duck looking at me.



 Mom and I were walking to the Hirshhorn.


The Hirshhorn is having a temporary exhibit with a screen around the Hirshhorn. It goes from sunset until midnight.





 ========================================================================
On mommy's birthday, we went to the American History Museum. On the way we saw some flowers.



 Next we went to the kite festival.






Next we went to people drumming. It was a Japanese drum show.



It is fun to take pictures!

No comments: